Trusted by thousands of researchers and 48 papers published so far. Over 420.000 samples analyzed 104.000 times!
Huge collections of samples
InSilico DB aggregates more than 250,000 samples of microarray and RNA–Seq data (human, mouse and rat) coming from public repositories including GEO and TCGA.
As an InSilico DB user
You have access to these data in a standardized format.
You can run the following analysis tools: GENE–E, Morpheus, GenePattern, GenomeSpace, Integrative Genomics Viewer, R/Bioconductor and QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathways Analysis, without any programming skills.
You can also upload your own data coming from your own research and run the same tools.
You can aggregate analyses of your private data with public data.
You can share your private data with selected users.
You belong to a huge community of users contributing by adding data, curations and compilations.
I can access public data from one central place
- More than 250,000 samples from various public repositories including GEO and TCGA, updated daily.
- A powerful yet easy-to-use search interface: search by disease, author or gene
- All data is uniformly processed and formatted
I can easily run analysis tools on these data
- The main analysis tools seamlessly integrated: GENE–E, Morpheus, GenePattern, GenomeSpace, Integrative Genomics Viewer, R/Bioconductor and Ingenuity Pathways Analysis
- No need for a bioinformatician, data are ready to be analyzed
- All results available through one convenient web interface
I can do the same with my own data and compare them with public data
- Simply create an Excel spreadsheet and upload it, or upload your raw data
- Studies are composed of multiple samples. Advanced data manipulation lets you pick samples across studies then assemble them into a new aggregated study that contains exactly what you need.
- Make data compilations, create subsets of samples from a large study, or compare your own data to existing published data.
What users are saying?
I really enjoy the experience of working with InSilico DB. The interface is clear and straightforward. Particularly, it is possible to directly retrieve the well-prepared genomic data and clinical data from your website. It saves me a lot of time: more than 5 hours of work per week! Thank you!
A powerful combination of user-friendly interface, largest public collections of gene expression data available!
InSilico DB changed the way we work. They are the only ones that made us believe and showed us interrogating genomics data was possible. We now use it routinely with GenePattern and Gene-E.
InSilico DB is a service that allowed bypassing the boring parts of bioinformatics and going straight to data analysis. The connectivity supported to other analysis platforms and databases is a fantastic version of plug-and-play research. InSilico MySafe is “magic” that allows the conversion of money into time for analysis.
My presentation was fantastic! I immediately referred my teammate on the project. I see myself using InSilico DB for all of my microarray experiments/analyses in the future. I'd be happy to refer this to anybody else I work with!